It’s almost been a solid week of blogging for me. I haven’t done that in months and months. I’ve really felt inspired since my birthday and have used that to keep my blog posts, workouts, ideas, and community support flowing.
Today I thought I’d do a shout out to some other great posts and articles I’ve read online this week.
- Scott posted his 2011 Chicago Triathlon Recap from last weekend on my birthday. It was his second year and sounds like he had a blast … but it’s time for a road bike my friend 😉
- Sue (aka MrsFatass) writes about an amazing opportunity she was presented by what she thought was a spammer. You have to watch the videos to hear her story and check out that Inspire Me shirt, awesome!
- DC Rainmaker is giving away a Garmin 610 … even though I’ve never won anything online I do love DC Rainmaker and Garmin so what the heck. Also be sure to check out his Bod Pod and Consumer Scale Comparison if you’re in the market for one of those body fat scales, the results may surprise you.
- Steve over at Running On Awesome had a great guest post by Charlie called Battleship. I’ll leave it as an exercise for you to read about why life’s sometimes like a game of Battleship.
- A link to an article in the New Yorker about how the U.S. Killed Bin Laden including a followup on how it was written. Not quite the typical fitness, triathlon, or blogger link but a great read.
If you’ve read some good articles or blogs link to them below, I’m always looking for more to read.